Thursday, April 3, 2008

Personal Statement

I feel construction is a great option for me to pursue because I enjoy building, repairing, and accomplishing complicated projects. I have improved my skills in this field by taking many classes that involve construction and maintenance of households. Some of the classes I have taken were Basic home maintenance and agriculture, and I have also taken 2 woods technology classes during my high school career.
Some of my goals is to find a job I can stick with for a long time and something that I enjoy doing. I have a lot of interest towards this occupation so I have more dedication to complete projects.
I have worked at Arctic Glacier and the County Fair Bakery so I have built up a lot of responsibility allowing me to be on time and accomplishing tasks required of me. Working at arctic glacier has built my strength because I had to lift 50 pound bales of ice and stack them to be loaded onto trucks.
I feel I should be chosen of other people because I am more dedicated and I am very reliable when being asked to complete a task.

1 comment:

ethan said...

Your personal statement is fantastic. Your topic is narrow and manageable. You have a good background and insight for construction. You seem to be writing well from knowledge. Also everything you have is relevant and important information. I think this personal statement is a 5.