Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cover Letter

614 West Marshall Street
Marshall, MN 56258
April 3, 2008


Eddie Ketcham
Manager
Minneapolis Construction
Minneapolis, MN


Dear Mr. Ketcham:

I am enclosing my resume in response to your advertisement I have found on the internet, April 3, for construction workers to work in Minneapolis and also out of state projects. I played Baseball and Football so I have built my strength to become successful at playing these sports and I think that will help me with this job. I am attending Marshall High School and plan to graduate in 2008.
My Baseball and Football experience has taught me responsibility, teamwork, and dedication. I have taken many classes that involve construction and home maintenence so I am fairly experienced in those areas.

I hope that I have the opportunity to meet with you as soon as possible to discuss an opening.

Sincerely,

Taylor VanOverbeke

No comments: