Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Exercise 45-46

Exercise 45 & 46

Objective: I am looking for a job in construction. I have some skills for this job because I have taken many classes in high school that would help me with this kind of job, I also enjoy building and repairing things.

Marshall High School. Marshall, Minnesota

Graduating year of 2008

Skills Required: Must know basic measurements and ability to use power tools to work with the materials.

Activities and Skills: I have taken Basic Home and Maintenance, Woods Technology 1&2 and I have also helped father with personal projects. I played baseball and football during high school
I have done exceptionally well in hands on classes that involve building or technology.

Work Experience: I have not had any training outside of school. I used to work for and ice company, Artic Glacier, where I stacked ice to be loaded onto trucks. I have also worked in a bakery where I help my father wrap and price goods to be sold to customers.

No comments: